The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are a very important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand.
The Customer Assistance Center’s core services are delivered by Operations: Roadside Assistance, Customer Complaint management and Enquiry management. All our supporting departments, such as Retail services, Operational Excellence and Critical Parts Management are also located in our offices in Maastricht.
Furthermore, our task is to create a global Customer Contact Center network. Therefore we have established the department “Global Contact Center Management”. Having the global Governance mandate, we manage the worldwide implementation, standardization, innovation and performance of Customer Contact Center services within Daimler AG.
That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Business Consultant will be part of the Satellite and Vendor Management Team which consists of two Vendor Managers and Four Satellite Managers. The Satellite Managers are responsible to safeguard the operational performance of the Satellite contact centers across the world.
The Satellite and Vendor management department is part of the ‘Business Excellence’ department, which also includes the ‘Business Intelligence’ team and the ‘Project Management Office’.
Business Excellence in its turn belongs to the Global Service & Parts / OC 3 (GSP/OC3) division which has a global governance role over all Daimler contact centers.
Currently we have (regional) contact centers in the Netherlands, South-Africa, Turkey, Scandinavia, Balkans/Baltics, Portugal and Canada. Other regions are being rolled out. As part of this governance role GSP/OC3 is responsible for the implementation of new projects and initiatives in these contact centers. Typical projects are related to the roll out to new markets or the implementation of new services or technologies (e.g. those related to connected vehicles)
The key tasks of the Business Consultant - Satellite Management are:
- Steer satellites based on KPI’s
- Safeguard the quality of the service delivered to our customers by the Contact Centers
- Support roll outs of projects and initiatives in live satellites
- Support the roll out of new satellites
- Coordinate process and system requirements coming from satellites
- Manage the identification and exchange of best practices between contact centers
- Support the implementation of standardized best practices
- Enable standardization of KPI’s allowing transparency in worldwide performance
- Higher vocational or academic level through education or experience
- Experience as coordinator or manager in a contact center environment
- Fluency in corporate language English and preferably at least one other language
- Good communication skills, both verbal and writtenWillingness to travel several times per year
- Ownership and independent thinking
- Affinity with administrative tasks
- Preferably experience in working with a multicultural team
- Result oriented mindset and ability to work under pressure
- A ‘can do’ mentality