Gezocht: Technical Project Manager
As Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for decomposing product requirements into development activities, creating work plans, technical coordination and communication, monitor and track work schedule for delivery as per committed timeline and defined quality standards. You will provide technical guidance for work completion.
1. Create and track delivery planning and facilitate project estimation and budget approvals
2. Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule
3. Measure, monitor and reports progress of committed release scope,
4. Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality;
5. Reviews work of development team.
6. Plan and coordinate all release activities with different streams
7. Prepare and co-ordinate the Go-Live and Post Go-Live activities;
8. Conduct Go-live communication plans and support post deployment meetings
9. Manage build-related information, release procedures, dependencies and notification lists
10. Recognizes system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
Skills & Abilities:
- Project management skills & methodologies;
- solid knowledge of Set-Top Box software development;
- organizational, planning & time management flexible to changing priorities;
- comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- problem solving;
- able to apply thought leadership, business planning and relationship management expertise;
- time management;
- relationship & stakeholder management with both business and technology teams;
- team/people leadership;
- strong communication, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
Functie eisen Technical Project Manager (i.a. for development activities):
Knowledge & Experience:
- Software development lifecycle experience,
- experience in the technology industry (Set-Top Boxes, Video processing and delivery, Connectivity, Video Headends etc.);
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical studies;
- experience in IT product management,
- degree qualified or equivalent experience and alternative industry accreditation (PMP, IPMA, Lean Six Sigma);
- significant experience working in a digital environment and understanding of both digital and legacy integration complexities;
- understanding of the concept of working multi-channel.
Integrity– demonstrating honesty and ability to deal with challenges in an ethical and transparent manner
Respect– acting as a role model for team members
Focus on result and delivery– providing guidance and keeping team focus on goals and their fulfilment
Collaboration– fostering high standards in every day interactions, focusing on efficiency of communication and processes
Motivation– inspiring a high level of commitment and performance