For one of our clients, a major company within the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for teamlead for a team of QC-analysts.
The QC team uses various (bio)chemical an microbiological techniques to determine the quality of raw materials, intermediate products and the biopharmaceutical end-products.
Techniques that are used include (but or not limited to): HPLC, SDS-PAGE, IEF, Capillary Electrophoresis, and microbiological techniques.
As teamlead you are responsible for:
- Supervising and managing a team of technicians (up to 8 technicians),
- Workflow optimization and planning.
- Point of contact for technicans and other departments within the company (ao technical service, management and QA)
- Responsible for the compliancy to the quality system (GMP).
This position would be a nice step to a position as a manager can be for senior analysts (with some managerial experience).
Finally, however, given the intent of this section to work in shifts, we are looking for a candidate who is flexible in working hours. The expectation is that you do not have to work in shifts, but you do need to be accessible to employees after working hours.
For this position we are looking for a (laboratory) professional with the following background:
- Bachelor / Master degree within biochemistry / analytical chemistry / life sciences or related (optionally MLO with extensive managerial experience also negotiable)
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, preferably within a QC and / or production environment
- GMP experience is mandatory
- Demonstrated experience with management duties
- Experience with (bio) chemical and / or microbiological techniques
- Communicative, motivated and a team player
- Fluent in English (preferably also in Dutch)
- Flexible in working hours
International pharmaceutical company with locations worldwide.
On this site there is a collegial atmosphere and space for personal development. Quality is a high priority.