As a Shopper Marketing Manager you are a part of the Global Marketing Team within the Business Group Domestic Appliances, which manages the creation, development and market introduction of products and propositions globally. You will be welcome to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- This is a temporary vacancy for 36 hours a week;
- Start date: 14-08-2017;
- End date: 13-03-2018
- Location: Amsterdam.
- Preference for contractors
We gladly receive your résumé as soon as possible
The Senior Manager Shopper Marketing is responsible for delivering best in class shopper marketing experience in reseller touch points (online and offline) to delight shoppers, increase brand impact and drive key business results (consideration, sell out) in all markets. This is achieved through innovative and flawlessly executed (omni) shopper focused communication, product presentation designs, promotions, retail programs and training. You will translate category and brand strategy into shopper marketing strategy to win at the moment of Purchase Decision (e.g. Consumer Decision Journey) either for a product launch, range optimization or on subcategory level.
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop fact based shopper marketing vision and shopper marketing basics focused on finding the right assortment/ channel; Presentation: category and branded shopper solutions; feature & merchandising cards; Shopper communication; Shopper activation ideas; Promotion evaluation and activities;
- Develop global category vision such as the Category Range naming development and Category merchandising vision;
- Achieve maximum buy in and support from key retailers to implement the shopper vision and activation via well founded Value Based Selling. New Channel development e.g. TV home shopping, door to door H&B Channel, Pharmacies, drugstores, mass merchants etc.);
- Support the Commercial Organization’s in Local Shopper Activation Development, sign off of the plans together with Business Development
- Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing, trade marketing, category management, channel management and/or sales;
- Strong shopper marketing or retailer marketing experience with a consumer electronics company is highly preferred. Experience with online/offline and e-trade is a must;
- Experience in a similar regional or international HQ position driving business results. Demonstrated that you can think conceptually from a broad business perspective taking both strategic as well as operational aspects into consideration. You can steer and guide our local country organizations in executing business plans;
- International mindset and the ability to talk efficiently to different people in different countries and work in a complex matrix organization;
- Strong project management skills;
- Innovative and creative thinking with a strong sense of pragmatism;
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyze data and produce actionable insights;
- Fluent in minimum of 2 languages, one is English.