For one of our clients in the technology sector in the Utrecht area we are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to support the Customer Service department. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Order management and supporting the sales process;
- Direct contact with existing and new clients via phone and email;
- Close collaboration with your colleagues from different internal departments within Europe.
The position is set up for long-term and will be for either 32 or 40 hours per week.
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (all three at once – will be tested);
- Experience with order processing;
- MBO education level (or similar);
- Or HBO education level with 1-2 years of previous related work experience;
- You are extremely precise in your work;
- You have previous sales experience in an in-house function;
- You have knowledge of billing and administration;
- You love to work within a team.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV’s as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. For this particular role the combination of French, English and Dutch is a must. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
We offer you a challenging, diverse position for the long-term. It is possible to work either 32 or 40 hours a week. You will receive a market-confirm salary and excellent secondary employment benefits.