As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the design of molding/sinter equipment. In this role you will have the following tasks:
* Design new molding/sinter equipment and its product depended tools.
* Study, design upgrades or modifications;
* Create the product documentation;
* Technical support for sales, assembly and service
* Hands on support during test and tune.
* Direct interaction with international customers.
* Degree in mechanical engineering (Bachelor or Master);
* Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in mechanical engineering of automated equipment (semiconductor industry is an advantage);
* Proficiency in SolidWorks and FEM;
* Analytical and structural skills
* Pro-active, creative and efficient in project environment;
* Good discipline and accuracy
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Team player, part of a project team with electrical, software and mold/tool engineers.