- Support the European Channel teams with advanced product knowledge and providing solutions for existing Cooler Master Distributors and retailers.
- Daily support of the Product and Channel Marketing programs to meet sales targets.
- Further develop the business and cooperate with Global and Manufacturing team to create specific products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the products in the market
- Review regional product portfolio and assist in the improvement of forecast accuracy
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to counter them
- Understand market trends, customer needs, channel dynamics, and competitive focus to help prioritize growth strategies and tactics
Internal and External communication
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Demand generation: Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products. Work with customers and channel to anticipate changes in demand patterns
Go To Market
- Deliver Go to market strategy with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Product P&L and price management
- Develop detailed product launch plans that include customer value propositions, working closely with our product solution business units, marketing communications and sales
- Work closely with product management team and other functional areas to ensure successful execution of New Product Introduction (NPI) projects
- Proactively supports colleagues and collaborates with them to help achieve targets.
- Enthusiastic personality, with attention to detail who is used to work in a fast pace environment.
- Identifies a number of ways to do things differently that will continuously improve the business.
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Creates a positive team environment through co-operation.
Operational Experience / Academic Qualification
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in sales or purchasing environment, preferably with channel or retail products marketing experience, with an orientation towards PC Hardware components.
- Manage multiple projects and requests on a daily/weekly basis.
- Outgoing person who is capable of working with cross functional multicultural teams.
- Experience of B2B negotiations to achieve best possible use of time and budget in channel.
- An understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills.
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language. Mandarin is considered a plus.
What we offer to the right candidate
- Cooler Master offers a comprehensive salary and incentive package for its employees.
- We offer a no-nonsense open business culture with informal direct lines of contact.
- 24 paid vacation days per year plus all official holidays.
- We offer to the right employee, good career opportunities and advancement possibilities ensuring both personal growth and development to grow with the company.
If interested in this position please send a letter of application and resume/CV in English using the button below.