- Follow, protect and execute our VI Guidelines
- Support the Marketing group on all elements of design, advertisements, micro sites, newsletters, banners, pictures etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Package design
- Product pages and microsite design
- Banner/AD design
- Rich content
- Retouching of Product photos
- POS/POP (visuals) design
- Design of all other non-digital and digital communications
- Co-work closely with Copywriter and Marketing team
- Be creative with an eye for good design
- Be able to prioritize task based on workload
- Work well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Enjoy doing artistic work
- Good communication skills
- Fluently English speaking. Dutch and one or more additional languages is a pre
- Preferred affinity with PC industry and/or Gaming industry
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
Operational Experience / Academic Qualification
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Web development knowledge and coding such as HTML, CSS, .net, etc.
- Have excellent general PC software and hardware skills and knowledge
- Photography skills are preferred
What we offer to the right candidate
- Cooler Master offers a comprehensive salary and incentive package for its employees.
- We offer a no-nonsense open business culture with informal direct lines of contact.
- 24 paid vacation days per year plus all official holidays.
- We offer to the right employee, good career opportunities and advancement possibilities ensuring both personal growth and development to grow with the company.
If interested in this position please send a letter of application and resume/CV in English using the button below.