In this position you will receive an unique insight into one of the most influential companies in the Gaming industry. This job is not only about interacting with gamers who enjoy the same games as you do, it is also about understanding the whole gaming support system.
The practical scope of this position is simple: you will help gamers troubleshooting the different issues they may have with their products. However, the final goal of this position is to reinforce our position as one of the most awe-inspiring Customer Support companies in the Gaming industry.
- Fluency in English and another language at a C1 level (proficient) excluding Dutch. French, Spanish, or German is a big PLUS! Why? These are huge markets in the Gaming industry, and many clients who speak this language will need support.
- You live in the Netherlands and have no problem to work in Utrecht (we will cover part of your travel expenses if you live further than 10km from the office).
- You are available between 24 and 40 hours a week and don’t mind working a day in the weekend.
- You know a lot about gaming
What we offer:
- Money in the bank, of course.
- Travel expenses: We will cover part of your travel expenses if you live 10km further from the office.
- Perfect location: 3 minute walk from Utrecht Centraal station. Literally.
- Free drinks on Fridays: like, unlimited free beers kind of Friday drinks.
- Weekly fresh fruit: we like to pretend that we don’t eat trash food all week long.
- The perfect temporary or long-term job: if you’re doing a gap year we’ll be looking forward to receive you, and if you want to stay we’ll be ready to prepare your growth plan.