You will be responsible for the integration of the Environmental Control functionality in the ASML EUV-machines. This includes machine performance, machine - and human safety and availability. You will make sure that all modules and their interfaces are properly tested, the machine functions as intended, issues are solved by the projects, and prototype machines are upgraded.
This specific role is focusing on the RGA (residual gas analysis) module in our machine and requires specific knowledge about vacuum applications, preferably with experience of RGA itself as well.
- Create and maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead
- Trouble-shoot prototypes in the factory, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on)
- Solve issues/perform test at customer sites (hands-on)
- Organize hardware upgrades, design qualifications, tests
- Review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans
- Collect integration issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams
- On behalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes
- Provide feedback on status of project issues
- Assist project lead in organizing, e.g., project information web page, document overviews
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Experience in relevant industry and technology areas
- Experience with vacuum applications and the definition of hardware
- Experience with RGA’s or comparable measurement modules
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must
ASML Netherlands B.V.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.