Secure a 1st time right pre-install work preparation, knowledge transfer and direct support for customer factory pre-install to local customer support teams, customers and ASML factory to enable a perfect install with Pre Vacuum & Abatement + H2 safety expertise
- Create, release and maintain the Pre Install Package which includes:
- Installation Requirements Manual
- Pre Install Manual
- Utility Data Sheets
- Several Technical Drawings
A bachelor degree in one of the technical disciplines, for example: physics, aerospace engineering, mechanics, constructions, electricity.
3-10 years’ experience in:
- A production environment with high tech products and complex processes
- Writing work preparation documents
- Affinity with installations and interconnects
- Experience with Safety
- Experience with hydrogen safety
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to deal with cultural differences
- “Hands on” mentality
- Multi-level communication; both inside and outside of the own organization
- Presentation skills
- Proactive – plenty of initiative
ASML Netherlands B.V.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.