Tesla is looking for a Rectification Technican to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a strong focus on safety and quality. Rectification Technicans are responsible for making repairs on new vehicles that are either going trough or coming off the Genaral Assembly production line. The ideal candidate will possess technical expertise and the ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. This position is located at our factory; however, the role may require travel as needed and directed by managment.
* Peforms entry level work that includes the inspection, diagnostics, and repair of Tesla electric vehicles in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Operate and manage a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
* Perform repairs that meet strict quality standards
* Maintain accurate record keeping
* Order shop supplies and parts
* Help maintain cleanliness of vehicles
* Support fellow technicians, quality inspectors, and other as needed
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability (may be substituted for experience in General Assembly at Tesla)
* Possess a valid driver's license
* Work in a team-based environment to archieve common goals
* Able to adapt and perform in a fast paced, dynamic and decentralized decision-making enviroment
* Desire to learn new and innovative automotive technologies and firmware integration systems
* Willigness to learn and practice learn manufacturing principles
* Basic understandin of Microsoft Office
* Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language
* Working in a 2-shift operation
HBO- autotechniek MBO- autotechniek
Gevraagd opleidingsniveau: minimaal MBO.
Voor deze functie wordt minimaal 3 ja(a)r(en) relevante werkervaring gevraagd.
Meer informatie is te verkrijgen bij MS Tesla Tilburg, telefoonnummer 06-82569658. Referentienummer van deze vacature: M-000037261.
Over de werkgever
Tesla is accelerating the global transition to sustainable energy. Tesla design, produce, sell and maintain the world's best solar technology, energy storage systems and electric vehicles. Tesla offers customers the opportunity to generate, store and use energy in a fully sustainable manner.
Tesla is committed to the worldwide recruitment and development of top talent, in whatever branch. Tesla is based in California, but has staff on four continents. Tesla is working on an inclusive environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion or background, can do their best work.
Tesla’s top teams work with an nconventional philosophy for interdisciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and be challenged, created and innovated. Tesla tackle the most difficult and most important problems in the world.
Wat wij bieden
2681 per maand
Uren per week: