As an IT Support Specialist you will provide IT support to local staff, making sure all equipment and systems function properly. You will install, maintain, repair, diagnose and upgrade the relevant devices and equipment; all in a timely, accurate and customer focused manner.
Among your responsibilities:
• Perform analysis and diagnostics of problems and implement corrective solutions for end users.
• Provide on-site or remote technical support services for end users.
• Install, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot end user workstations, devices and related hardware and software.
• Assist with server, network and audio/video equipment installations, troubleshooting and movement of existing equipment of these types when necessary.
• Assist with troubleshooting mobile devices for on-site and/or travelling users.
• Escalate unsolved issues/problems to tier 3 support team.
• Perform physical asset validation.
• Educate others on IT best practice procedures.
• Participate in small/short-term projects supporting business activities, technology upgrades, rollouts, etc.
The IT Support Specialist we are looking for is analytical, communicative, organized and a natural problem solver. Next to that we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in similar IT Support roles;
- working knowledge of hardware, equipment, components, devices and accessories;
- technical knowledge of current technologies (OS, standards, protocols, infrastructures);
- fluent in English both written and oral, Dutch is a pre;
- knowledge of Mac and Microsoft.
Are you a customer focused, problem solving IT support specialist who likes to help colleagues and who would like to work in a dynamic end hectic international environment? Then we are looking for you!
Our client, a leading global fashion company is looking for an IT Support Specialist for its European headquarters based in Amsterdam.