We are looking for Analogue / mixed signal architect:
As an Analogue / mixed signal architect, you will be a leader on the team responsible for defining the feature set and architectural choices of the products on our roadmap, including detailed description and specification of the functional blocks of the system. You will be leading the design team towards product tape-out, documentation, verification and validation.
• architecture, design, and production expertise in the following areas:
• High-precision analog and mixed-signal circuits.
• sigma-delta data converter architectures and circuits.
• Class-D amplifiers
• Ultra-low-power analog circuits.
• Digitally-assisted analog circuits.
skilled in the following areas:
• Matlab/Simulink/VerilogA modeling.
• Data converter architectures and design tradeoffs.
• Low-power and high-precision analog techniques.
• Architect circuit solutions that achieve challenging noise, linearity, power consumption, and silicon area requirements.
• AMS design flows and chip assembly techniques.
• Working with design, layout, and production test engineers.
• Excellent communication.
• Top-down architectural analysis of AMS systems.
• Understand general concepts of high-performance analog design and compare various topologies that best fit the specifications.
• Enhance system performance using digitally-assisted analog techniques and optimum partitioning of analog and digital circuits.
• Develop signal processing and calibration algorithms for mixed-signal systems.
• Transistor-level feasibility study for various AMS circuits.
• Define design specifications and verification plans.
• Define production and bench-level test plans.
• Requires MSEE with min. 6+ years of experience in related areas of expertise or PhD + 3 years of experience, preferably in audio amplifiers or switching power stages.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, prospects and excellent benefits are evident.