Do you have strong analytical skills and do you master the German language at native level? As a catalogue specialist you will be responsible for gathering, analysing and updating all the necessary components to build the catalogue.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist in creating and preparing ads for every printed publication
- Maintaining content related Data Management tasks (e.g. keywords) in collaboration with other departments
- Acting as a single point of contact for all web and print related corrections
- Working closely together with the publication planners to optimize and standardize the ads created for print publications
- Reviewing and implementing specific content needs by comparing with competitor and/or manufacturer web- and print appearance in collaboration with other departments
- Creating the prepared ads file for the printed publications
- Excellent communication skills in German (native level) and fluent in English.
- Strong MS Excel skills (VLookups, Pivot tables)
- Experience with database management
- Able to work accurately with content and information within a system, using workflows and processes wherever necessary to achieve set tasks and activities.
- Able to work under pressure and result oriented
- Able to prioritize and know how to make a planning
- Full time and permanent position in an international and dynamic work environment
- Salary indication: approximately 2100,- gross/month
- Additional benefits: 8% holiday allowance, 24 Holidays/year, 12 ADV days/year, travel compensation, pension plan etc.