Our international Sales Team is looking for eager Inside Sales for new and existing business. Located in the heart of Amsterdam. Working in our sales team means; working hard on internationally expanding our unique auction platform.
What you will do
An Account Manager New Business in our dynamic organisation contributes to the realisation of our commercial targets. You will play a key role in acquiring and onboarding the right set of sellers, from French-speaking countries, that will add value to our platform.
You'll be part of an international sales team consisting of agents from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and Italy. You'll report directly to the Country Manager for your region.
• Effectively call potential auction sellers across different categories. You will be responsible for finding your own leads and we will also provide you with leads from Auctioneers and our Marketing department;
• In addition to acquiring professional sellers, you will deliver them the right service so that they master pricing and other tools;
• Liaise with different teams and Experts/Auctioneers to successfully carry out your role;
• Detect market developments, and quickly and effectively adapt to notable changes.
• A Bachelor degree with minimum 1-2 years of inside sales experience. Your degree is Commercial, Economics or Sales related.
• Excellent communication skills in Flemish/ Belgium Dutch (native) and English;
• (Tele)sales work experience from a multinational and/ or start-up environment where you did cold calling;
• Flexibility! We are a fast growing organization where things can be different tomorrow;
• A passion for the online industry or maybe have a collection yourself so that you are able to understand the language of our sellers;
• Available for a min. of 32 hours a week;
• Capable of using Excel. We are a data-driven company.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV’s as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via http://unique.nl/en/i'm-looking-for-a-job/working-for-unique/open-application
• 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
• pension plan (no contribution from the employees a );
• Excellent opportunities for career development;
• Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
• A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
• Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.