Do you have experience in controlling and management of activities? Are you an organized and autonomous professional, eager to take on a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for the Aerospace industry and would like to join an international working environment? Octagon Professionals is looking for a Project Administrator to join the European Space Agency team in Noordwijk. If you are ready to start a new challenge, read more below and apply for this position!
Your main responsibilities:
- General administrative support to the MetOp Second Generation (MetOp-SG) Programme;
- Coordination with and back-up for the Administrative Assistant to the MetOp-C and Sentinel-5 Projects;
- Processing of all incoming and outgoing documentation and correspondence, including use of Documentation Management Systems (e.g. Eclipse) for registration and distribution;
- Support users for retrieval of documents from local DMS, DMS's from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via internet, etc.;
- Maintenance of a consolidated action item list for the Programme and ensuring that actions are being discharged in coherence with the established procedures;
- Support to the configuration management processes within the Programme;
- Focal point for all documentation / administrative tools (e.g. DMS, RID system, action item database, etc.) used in the Programme;
- Close coordination with EUMETSAT administration team to ensure efficient and timely exchange of information;
- Support to the preparation and conduct of internal and external audits on the Programme;
- Preparation of minutes of internal management meetings, integrating various inputs;
- Compilation of reports from inputs from various contributors for review and finalisation by the Programme Manager;
- Organisation of the calendars for the MetOp-SG team and the MetOp Programmes Manager;
- Coordination and organisation of internal and external meetings and reviews, including room and resource booking;
- Preparation of documentation and briefings for meetings, as appropriate;
- Management of incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Preparation, coordination and organisation of the travel requirements and mission claims for the Programme team, ensuring optimum use of resources;
- Administration of the leave records for the Programme team in the ESA SAP system;
- Responsibility for the management and procurement of promotional items for the Programme, including for launch campaigns;
- Timely ordering of office supplies.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources;
- Highly proficient in MS Office packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) with experience of high level Project Administration tools for data / documentation management and general administration (e.g. SAP);
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule;
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the outside world;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and financial processes is a definite advantage;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
Are YOU ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.