IHC SAS/Hytop are looking for a Cost Estimator to work within their Sales department at Sliedrecht. You will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating cost-related technical estimates and calculations. This will be carried out in cooperation with other disciplines as part of the pre-contractual phase and projects.
The Cost Estimator will report to the head of the Sales department and Sales Managers. You will work in close cooperation with a team of cost estimators and proposal managers.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- analysing the quantity of materials, equipment and labour required in order to estimate the total cost
- identifying cost-related risks in analyses, estimations and forecasts
- advising and informing stakeholders about project-related cost aspects
- providing relevant documents and ensuring preparation of final documentation.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher professional education (HBO) in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- at least three years of professional experience in a similar role
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ERP and PDM packages and SolidWorks or Solid Edge software
- experience working with automated systems
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- the ability to work independently
- be inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible, innovative and a team player
- a performance and result-oriented nature
- a customer-oriented attitude and commercial approach.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Cost Estimator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Cost Estimator, you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.