You are primarily responsible for the development of analog electronic systems and circuits. Design elements such as high accuracy, linearity, stability and dynamic range are of the highest importance.
Innovation, quality and reliability are the main focal points during the development process, but you are also responsible for the maintainability and testability of your product.
Product development takes place through close collaboration with other technical disciplines (CAD, digital design, DSP, application software). You are encouraged to broaden your knowledge domain in these disciplines.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, preference for PhD
- More than 2 years' of work experience
- Solid knowledge of and proven experience with analog design techniques regarding signal/sensor conditioning, anti-alias filtering and analog to digital conversion
- Experience with simulation tools such as SPICE
- Solid theoretical and practical knowledge of EMC aspects of both analog and digital electronic systems
- Familiar with the fundamental principles of signal processing
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
- Willing to work in the challenging environment of a close multidisciplinary team
- The drive to take responsibility for own ideas, designs and decisions
Our client is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software. Their Smart Innovation Portfolio helps manufacturers optimize their Digital Enterprise and realize innovation.