The purpose of the Sales Operations Executive role is to provide sales support to our front line Sales teams, to enable them to achieve sales objectives. The Sales Operations Executive is the key conduit between sales and order fulfilment activities and is required to work as a central member of the sales team to tightly align customer and sales planning processes with order fulfilment activities to ensure optimal delivery to our customers across multiple sales channels.
The entire sales team is working to achieve a streamlined and efficient order to delivery cycle and Sales Operations Executives leadership or participation in developments is considered essential in helping achieve this. As provider and reviewer of all sales and market access data, the Sales Operations Executive role also demands ongoing focus to achieve a high level of system data integrity.
The company offers direct contract.
Salary package is extremely competitive and includes:
- ABOVE market labour remuneration
- bonus based on performance
- pension contribution.
The company offers a fantastic, positive, healthy work space, opportunities to grow and gain further knowledge with trainings. The turn over is extremely low as employees find it an excellent employer to work for.
Master Data Management
• Responsible for ensuring ongoing integrity of SAP sales and market data through the following data lifecycle roles:
− Data Provider: provision of the data values required, through understanding of how each field is used in relevant processes.
− Data Reviewer: undertake periodic analysis of the data to check for compliance with standards and for accuracy and completeness.
• Champion of the importance of accurate master data for the region.
• Assist Sales/Account Managers in managing and monitoring customer demand plans.
• Responsible for updating and managing demand changes in APO as required.
• Accountable for monitoring consumption of CS, highlighting supply gaps or surpluses.
• Accountabilities with Demand Forecast report
• Accountable for the creation of SAP quotes and contracts in a timely and compliant manner and providing clear and concise contract confirmations to customers.
• Responsible for monitoring C2S is fully consumed in APO and advising Account/Sales manager in a timely manner.
• Responsible for monitoring the consumption of volume in a contract and check contract consumption on a weekly basis to ensure sales orders are raised in time to meet the contracted schedule line volumes and delivery months.
Order Book / Order Management
• Accountable for creation of purchase orders and organising ancillary services (labels and inspections), ensuring accuracy of all information and reference to contract where necessary.
• Accountable for raising and completing sales orders in line with business process and systems and compliance to the rules associated with these tasks and handing over a perfect sales order to the Supply Chain order fulfilment team.
• Accountable for scheduling customer orders with Supply Chain Fulfilment team and logistics vendors to meet customer expectations.
• Accountable for managing change requests from customer such as the quantity, material and dates (expedites & deferrals); managing late orders in line with business rules and time fences; communicating with Supply Chain order fulfilment teams.
• Responsible for making changes to orders as a result of communication back orders, as communicated by the Supply Chain order fulfilment team.
• Accountable for monitoring the order book status for their customers and highlight risk or assign priority for the Supply Chain to execute against critical customer orders.
• Accountable for all post-departure track and trace activities to ensure the customers receive their orders in full and on time.
• Ensure customers are provided regular inbound shipment reports and prompt updates of changes.
• Ensuring import/quota licenses are adhered to and in-market inspections are arranged.
• Accountable for Managing customer requests for Export Documentation, forwarding to customers in a timely manner and retrieving the relevant documentation to the sales order where required
• Monitoring of overdue invoices and credit limits/credit blocks as directed by credit controller through regular debtor reporting.
• Support the sales manager and/or country manager, as required, in ensuring receipt of regular customer debt position reports and in the collection of customer overdue payments. • Responsible for re-triggering pro-forma and intercompany invoice for pricing changes and coordinating with the Supply Chain Coordinator for any other changes.
Customer Relationship Management
• Accountable for providing high customer service levels and develop strong customer relationships
• Develop relationship and work closely with Account Manager/s, Supply Chain order fulfilment team, Logistics vendors and other stakeholders.
• Ensure integrity and excellence in all internal and external interactions and communications with Customers and internal stakeholders.
• Develop and apply in-depth knowledge of individual customers, their requirements, and market dynamics to day to day transactions.
• Proactive follow up on all customer enquiries and providing timely and accurate resolution to any pre or post executions sales orders queries.
• Understand any situations of conflict, attempting to resolve any issues with empathy. Where necessary, escalate an issue/complaint to the appropriate party.
• Provide Sales/Account Managers appropriate insight into issues and opportunities associated with their accounts, input into customer/portfolio plans and other sales initiatives.
• Build a sound operating knowledge of data contained in the core sales planning and order fulfilment systems to enable the effective generation of regular, ad hoc and future sales operations reporting requirements.
• Work with Support/Reporting teams to develop and distribute appropriate and timely compliance reports that support the business in its continuous improvement initiatives.
• Develop analytical skills to understand and interpret reports involved in the sales planning and order fulfilment process to provide insights to relevant parties.
Develop and Maintain knowledge
•Continuous Improvement and Teamwork
• Share best practice and promote flexibility and efficiency within the Sales Operations team by identifying on-going opportunities for improvement, contributing to team projects and participating in cross-training.
• Create optimal alignment with the Sales team to ensure efficient working practices.
• A minimum of 4/5 years experience in a sales support/order management/account management. B2B experience essential. Call Centre experience will not be considered as relevant.
Experience in Demand Planning and Business Objects Reporting a big plus
• SAP experience desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of import/export documentation and processes
• Excellent team playing mentality.
• Fluency in French and English; any other European language is a plus
• No restrictions on working in the Netherlands (EU passport holder).