For an internationally renowned company we are looking for a Service Engineer. This concerns a fulltime position in which you will mainly work abroad. You are the contact person for your clients concerning their laboratory analyzers (eg. TOC/TN). You will provide them with full technical and chemical support both on site and off site. You will advise customers about solutions and explain about the cause of problems to avoid them in the future.
This concerns a permanent position and since this Service Engineer works most of his/her time abroad. It requires a lot of responsibility and flexibility.
For this position we are looking for a laboratory / technical professional with the following background:
- HLO, BSc or HTS background
- Experienced with the support and troubleshooting of laboratory analyzers is preferred
- Very good communication skills in English is required. Preferably also good language skills in Dutch and German
- A customer oriented mindset
- Independent, social, communicative, adventurous
- In the possession of a driver's license
An international company, famous within the sector of laboratory equipment.
A commercial setting with an amicable atmosphere.