Maternity leave of the current assistant tax manager starting approximately on October 15, 2019 and lasting until February 15, 2020. Including some overlap support is required for a period of 5 months starting October 1, 2019 and ending March 1, 2020. Given the nature of the work to be done, being temporary cover during maternity leave of a tax specialist / expertise role, the maternity leave cover person needs to have knowledge of Dutch and International Tax legislation.Items to be picked up during the leave and listed in order of relevance
- Tax reporting work at quarter-end (so early October 2019 and early January 2020, including SOX requirements and all kinds of other related calculations.
- 2018 direct tax compliance including review of work prepared by our outsourcing partner.
- Dividend WHT returns for Unilever NV September 11, 2019, external dividend (filing of dividend WHT return and payment of dividend WHT before October 10, 2019) and December 4 external dividend (filing of dividend WHT return and payment of dividend WHT before January 2, 2020).
- Transfer pricing documentation relating to 2018 Dutch corporate income tax returns.
- Requests for a certificate of residences when needed on an individual basis and full country in January 2020 (for the year 2020).
- Controlled Foreign Companies review (“CFC review”) based on questionnaires completed by countries and documentation of positions.
- Initiating tax payments and monitoring timely payment of corporate income tax liabilities with support of line manager.
- Support in preparation for KPMG audit (preparation of transaction papers, collection of underlying documentation, etc.).
- Updating the tax compliance and tax payments tracker (“Encompass”).
- Support in Country by Country reporting (collection of the underlying information, review of data).
- Preparation of lottery tax returns including communication to stakeholders.
- Liaising with stakeholders on local taxes (amongst others real estate taxes, environmental taxes).
- Preparation of the calculation of the true-up for Financial Central Cost Recovery.
- Handling any other incoming requests for assistance (in cooperation with line manager).
- 24-32 hours
- Education: HBO or higher
- Fiscal education as background
- Fiscal Knowledge
- Fiscal Reporting and compliance
- Will work in a team of 2 direct colleagues, however will have get in touch with other teams across Europe (strong communicative skills are important)
- Hands on /pro active mentality
- Positive and flexible personality
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Medior profile (4-6 years of experience)
- Hyperion Tax Provising tool knowledge is a pre
- Dutch is not a must
Over de werkgever
Unilever Netherlands Unilever is the largest fast moving consumer goods company in the Benelux. They sell around 40 well-known brands in the Netherlands. These well-known brands represent a wide range of products under brand names such as Ax, Bertolli, Biotex, Calve, Cif, Conimex, Dove, Glorix, Duke, Knorr, Lipton, Neutral, OLA, OMO, Prodent, Unox, Zendium and Zwitsal.
Our locations More than 3,100 people work at Unilever in the Netherlands. Unilever has a production location here in Hellendoorn (ice cream). In addition, there are Unilever's international Corporate Center - with its European marketing and innovation hub - and the Unilever Benelux office in Rotterdam. One of Unilever's six large international research laboratories is also based in the Netherlands: Unilever Research & Development in Vlaardingen. In addition to all consumer products, Unilever also has an international food service company, Unilever Food Solutions. This company supplies products and services to the professional food industry (hotels, restaurants, caterers). Unilever worldwide at a glance Unilever is a world leader in fast-moving consumer goods. It sells around 400 brands in more than 190 countries. 2.5 billion people use a Unilever product every day.
Facts and figures in short
- Our income in 2018 was € 51 billion
- 59% of our activities are in emerging markets
- 12 brands have a turnover of more than € 1 billion per year
- 161,000 people work for Unilever
- 49% of our managers are women
- No.1 employer of choice in 50 markets in 2018
- We have 28 Sustainable Living brands
- They have grown 69% faster than the rest of the company and deliver 75% of the company's growth
Wat wij bieden
- Hourly rate €40 to €55
- Independent contractors are allowed
- Assignment 3 - 4 days per week
- Temporary 6-month contract
- Possibility of extension: Nonextendable
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Rogier Bouwman via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 0646928326.tijdelijk