SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST DEODORANTS
BUSINESS CONTEXT AND JOB PURPOSE
The Deodorant & Fragrances Category Planning team serves European demands as well as a significant global customer base. The team is responsible for the end-to-end supply chain network including 3rd party manufacturers. Deodorants is one Unilever’s most dynamic categories which makes this a high profile role in an exciting playing field.
The SC Analyst will work closely with the Deodorants Category Planning Manager on a variety of projects to improve service and cash flow and reduce cost and complexity. The role strikes a balance between operationally ensuring the business runs smoothly and building future capabilities to improve the category structurally through working strategically.
These are some of the key activities you will be involved in:
The kind of profile we have in mind for this role has:
• A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain organization and good understanding of complex Supply Chain networks
• Good knowledge of Supply Chain Planning (SAP/APO).
• “Citizen Data Scientist” skills such as: advanced Excel Skills; Power Pivots knowledge and Power BI working knowledge in building/designing and using reports.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, self-motivated, ability to analyse, model and interpret data. Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and presentation).
• Digital Mindset
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
Apply now! Please do not forget to upload your CV.
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Unilever. Applications from agencies will not be accepted, nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.