The supply chain intern will support the Supply Chain Architecture team with input into meaningful projects that contribute to Stryker’s strategical supply chain development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, report and analyze (consignment) inventory data
- Support the development of processes and procedures for inventory reviews and projections
- Support supply chain and customer segmentation practices throughout the business
- Provide analytical support for various strategical supply chain related projects
- Maintain a high-quality level of collaboration with stakeholders
Analytical, accurate, independent, pro-active, strategic
Education / Experience Requirements
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Management
- Working towards a career in Supply Chain Management and / or Healthcare
- Strong affinity with Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, PowerBI is a plus.
- High proficiency in English (written/reading/speaking)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally, and develop positive working relationships
- Performance driven, results oriented.
Work from home: Occasional
Some additional information regarding the internship:
- With your application you confirm to hold an EU passport, or you hold a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands.
- This internship is based in Amsterdam, we are open and do welcome international students, if you are currently not living in the Netherlands, please note you will need to arrange the housing yourself.
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: None