Based at Stryker’s European Office in Amsterdam, this role will be positioned on the ProCare Services leadership team. This person will formulate, direct and coordinate upstream and downstream marketing activities to expand and grow ProCare services revenue and operating income for the Surgical, Endoscopy, and Head and Neck divisions in Europe.
Your key responsibilities
- Plans, directs and manages the marketing activities, both strategic and tactical for ProCare Services Europe across multiple divisions
- Assures that assigned segment(s) are marketed within budgeted objectives, focusing on maximizing profitability and increasing orders volume with focus on Europe
- Leads commercialization of new product launches (acquired products and existing products)
- Responsible for sales engagement and sales enablement including downstream strategy, initiatives and customer engagement campaigns and programs
- In partnership with divisional Education Managers, collaboration and execution on product training and education for internal and external team members; expert for various sales models including reps, dealers, and agents
- Overall lead on marketing tools, product positioning and messaging, pricing and owner of product launches and salability process
- Ensures commercial and operational activities across Europe market are coordinated and cohesive, helping to drive agreed upon goals and strategies
- Expert for marketing, brand and wider business practices related to ProCare Services
- Sets strategy for continual growth through internal and external education strategies, customer engagement campaigns, and creation/ execution of Annual Marketing Plan with focus on tactics following marketing objectives/ source of volume
- Provides analysis of business performance and key performance indicators
- Interacts with customers regarding post market activities
- Acts independently to perform required tasks to ensure all provisions of the quality system are met
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Life Science or relevant field (Masters or MBA highly desirable)
- At least 8 years of marketing experience of which a significant portion is within Pharma/ med-tech industry
- Proven successful track record in leading marketing projects incl. marketing plans, product launches and campaigns within healthcare industry
- Ability to clearly and confidently set direction in short and long term
- Strong track record as leader of cross-functional projects, ability to build and maintain cross-functional as well as cross-geographical relationships
- Strategic thinking with hands-on mentality, develops and champions new ideas, challenges the status quo
- Ability to design, collect, analyze, summarize and communication key data points using Excel and/ or Power BI
- Extensive knowledge of product management processes, planning and execution
- Demonstrated leadership in innovating in the field of processes, marketing activities and marketing excellence
- Sound understanding of business financials, e.g., Profit and Loss statements
- Fluent in English
Who do we want?
Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
Insightful advisors. Managers who lead strategy development and provide guidance to teams.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Work From Home: Not availableTravel Percentage: 30%