Tesla is looking for a Tilburg based, dynamic Remanufacturing Technician to work in one of the most progressive companies in the world. We are seeking technicians with excellent verbal and written communication skills to work on our growing product line of batteries and drive units. You will be joining the Remanufacturing team performing tasks such as handling, corrective/preventive actions, troubleshoot and diagnose for the Tesla Model S and X parts. We also perform Root Cause Analysis on a considerable amount of our product, so a candidate with strong affinity in electronics is a plus. The candidate should be a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude!
- Rework of our primary products, Model S and X batteries, Drive units and electronics.
- Operate a variety of hand tools and power tools (torque wrenches, screw drivers, hammers, chisels etc)
- Charge and discharge of battery modules.
- Trace and document tasks and activities on excel sheets and tracking systems
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on electronics devices.
- Perform precise electro-mechanical debug/repair/remanufacture.
- Typically involves a variety of operations that require a thorough understanding of the functional operation of the subassemblies as well as the finished product.
- Comfortable identifying known issues, and should be able to apply critical thinking skills to determine potential new issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associate degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum of experience in assembly and/or repair of electro-mechanical components, including systems with medium or high voltages.
- Must be able to work from documentation and/or verbal and written instructions depending on the situation.
- Strong computer skills. Comfort with Microsoft office and cloud-based computing programs.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused.
- Proficient with hand tools and computer-based tools, including precision measuring equipment, electrical test equipment, and computer databases.
- Ability to perform daily record keeping and reporting.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods.
- Ability to lift 15-25 lbs.
Uren per week: