ING is looking for an Customer Journey Expert-Virtual Assistant applications (Dutch Speaker)for our Global Analaytics team. As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) in the Customer Dialogue Analytics team, you are passionate about improving the client experience through artificial intelligence technologies.
You have a good knowledge of the banking sector and you see opportunities to improve the customer and employee journey via artificial intelligence solutions: i.e. virtual assistants, chat- and call bots, voice assistants on 3rd party platforms (Google, Amazon).
What you'll do
- Understand and apply analysis techniques for natural language data;
- Analyze our current dialogue building and proactively propose recommendations (outside-in);
- Coaching and constructively working with ING colleagues in all ING countries on how to build/maintain their own bots.
- You will become a member of the ING Analytics Unit which operates globally. We hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities and motivation!
- You will work on the innovative projects in the area of Natural Processing and Machine Learning within ING.
- A challenging international environment with lots of opportunities to better yourself and to implement new ideas.
How to succeed:
- Be excited about Virtual Assistants and Artificial Intelligence (natural language processing for both voice and written text);
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbally and written)
- Able to work autonomously, with a great eye for details;
- Quickly learn new technologies;
- Proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to understand business needs;
- Proactive, result-oriented team player.
- Strong analytic capabilities with strong insight and understanding of how a bank operates;
- Collaborating skills with different people and can work within an international context;
- Worked in an Agile environment;
- Experience in a chatbot or call bots professionally or by doing hobby projects is a plus;
- Experience in knowledge management is a plus;
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English and Dutch; French is an asset;
… then you are our new Customer Journey Expert.
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. Discover our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.