Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our diverse team, 17,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 198 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
This role of Sr. Partnerships Manager is responsible for centrally managing relationships with Payment Service Providers, with the aim of creating a scalable and resilient payments ecosystem in accordance with the Payments as a Service roadmap. This involves:
- Designing, developing and delivering payment solutions and systems that support the needs of Booking.com across all its eCommerce business channels. This person will be required to have detailed knowledge of business processes as well as trending and emerging payments solutions related to eCommerce payments.
- Key deliveries will include acting as a subject matter expert around the introduction and operational management of new payment methods, working with internal technical teams to define and implement Booking.com payment strategies whilst also providing input into Booking.com existing payments processes.
- 5-8+ years direct experience in the payments industry, preferably with a payment service provider
- Extensive experience and familiarity with payment instruments such as ACH / Funds Transfers, Credit/Debit Cards (including Chargebacks), alternative payment methods and their rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive an outcome to completion
- Ability to manage multiple competing stakeholder demands and personalities in a constructive manner - balancing tenacity to drive for business objectives and relationship management
- Excellent written and oral communication (English)
- Broad knowledge of micro and macroeconomic factors with the ability to translate these into risk-based decisions