IT Audit Lead - Wholesale Banking
An experienced IT Audit Lead to lead, plan and execute technical IT Audits in the Netherlands and international ING entities. Audits can include topics such as Cloud Infrastructure, APIs, Payment applications, Identity & Access Management, Databases, Operating Systems and Containers.
What you'll do:
- Drive the preparation for IT audits.
- Perform the more complex audit activities during fieldwork.
- Supervise the audit work performed by the audit team during the audit and ensure quality workpapers / documentation in line with IIA standards.
- Prepare the audit report and agree upon audit findings with the auditee;
- Follow-up on the fixing of audit findings.
- Coach and train less experienced team members.
- Develop audit approach for (new) audit topics.
- Provide input for the overall audit planning.
Corporate Audit Services is ING’s internal audit department and consists of around 410 team members globally. As IT Auditor you will be located in Amsterdam within the Tech Wholesale Banking. This team consists of 9 members located in Amsterdam and Asia.
You will work in a positive working atmosphere where people are used to an open communication style. Education and training is highly supported and innovation is stimulated.
How to succeed
- You are experienced in leading and executing IT Audits and are able to deliver on time and quality.
- You have well-developed technical knowledge of IT Security aspects concerning IT components such as (but not limited to) operating systems, databases, web applications, APIs, virtualization platforms and public cloud platforms.
- You possess strong analytical skills to identify weaknesses, the ability to effectively communicate related business risks and recommend on the implementation of IT Security controls or risk mitigating actions.
- You are naturally proactive, critical and curious, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information.
- You are able to agree your findings with the auditee, even when you have to overcome resistance.
- You are a team player who enjoys working in an international team, therefore are willing to travel.
- You have the ability to share your knowledge and train less experienced colleagues on the job.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and you are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
- A bachelor, master degree or equivalent in the field of IT, IT Security or IT Audit;
- In possession of valid industry certifications such as RE, CISA or CIA.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in planning and execution of IT audits on complex IT services, platforms, infrastructure and applications.
- Experience with working in international and complex organizations, such as the financial services industry.
- Fluent in English and preferably a basic understanding of Dutch. Other languages are also appreciated.
- Willing to travel abroad 8-10 weeks per year, depending on assignments
What we offer
This is a full-time position of 36 or 40 hours a week. ING Bank offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent secondary labour conditions, that more than meet market conditions:
- A 13th month's salary.
- 27 days holiday.
- Annual public transport pass (OV-jaarkaart).
- Several other advantages as can be read in the banking CLA.