About the job:
As a Service Contracts Administrator Dutch and French you are responsible for the maintenance contracts of all activities which relates to sales of Technical
Service, the SAP administration of these contracts plus provides sales support where necessary.
- Prepares new service contracts depending on the agreement made by sales department
- Enters all new contracts in SAP.
- Yearly renewal of existing contracts.
- Oher activities in relation to Sales Administration.
- Gives support in relation to offers and tenders.
- Participates in a pool of answering the phone.
- Excellent in French and Dutch (both written and spoken).
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Experience in an administration or customer service role.
- Minimun Bachelor working and thinking level.
- Great team working skills.
- Customer Focus (internal & external).
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Communication skills.
- Flexibility and proactivity to fast changing environment.
- Understands and respects organizational structure.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands or Belgium.
We offer an administration and supporting role within a professional and dynamic organization.
The position is for 20 to 28 hours per week and for a long term. The salary is based on experience between €2300 - €2600 and based on 40 hours.