Do you want to play a key role in the production environment as Engineer? As Support Engineer you are operating within a particular part of the production and you are responsible for improving, maintaining released production processes. You will be part of an empowered team to achieve the goals defined by the Unit Manager.
As Support Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining manufacturing processes (e.g. work instructions), tooling and provide training.
- Work close with other functions like Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D and Quality.
- Prepares and introduces changes for released products.
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities due to changes in current production processes.
- Leading multi-disciplinary escalation teams.
- Participating in daily CommCell and Material Review Board meetings.
- Initiating improvements (e.g. A3, DMAIC) to improve the Factory Defect Rate.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electronics or Mechatronics.
- You have a result and quality driven attitude.
- You can work close with, and across other functions to get the job done.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset within a regulated business.
- You have experience with e.g. FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- You have excellent English and Dutch language skills.
- Een (vast) dienstverband met afwisselende projecten.
- Vakkennis verbreden door training centers en kennisnetwerken.
- Werken aan de nieuwste ontwikkelingen in jouw vakgebied.
- Toegang tot aansprekende organisaties in verschillende branches.