For our International client in the Leiden area we are looking for a HR Generalist/ HR Advisor that has experience in a multi-national company. The HR Generalist will be taking new employees through their lifecycle with the orginzation (from recruitment to retirement and everything in between including the admin).
Our client has been undergoing a change process of outsourcing payroll activities and the introduction of a new HR system. Besides that, harmonization of processes, practices and policies have been high on the agenda. Along with making their internal processes more efficient and effective.
For that reason they are looking for a HR Generalist which will be responsible for providing a professional Human Resources support service to a defined set of divisions and functions within the Netherlands.
Pro-actively advising and supporting the HR team, managers and employees in areas such as
- Employee relations,
- Organizational development,
- Talent & career development,
- Recruitment and change management.
All the above mentioned in alignment with the company’s HR strategy. You will work in these areas in close cooperation with the HR Centers of Excellence (Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Development).
You will drive the implementation, management and administration of existing and the development and continuous improvement of new HR processes. Besides this you will be supporting in the interpretation and application of relevant/applicable labor legislation throughout the company and to keep local management and employees informed on all important HR/Personnel aspects.
You will be joining a team of 3 professionals all reporting to the HR Manager.
- You have a (Higher Business Education / University level) degree in HRM or another relevant study.
- A minimum of 4-6 year relevant HR experience in a comparable role and the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization within a very fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrable experience within a project management environment in organizational changes, Talent Development and Works Council cooperation.
- Experience with international employment and mobility is an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, team player, pro-active, professional, flexible and always seeking for continuous improvement.
- Discrete and diplomatic, you have the ability to deal with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills combined with a high drive for result.
- Fluent English language skills, both in speaking and writing. Your native language is Dutch (other languages would be a plus).
- Willingness to travel to the different locations within the Netherlands (most of the time based in Leiden location). Must also be in possesion of a drivers licence and car, in order to sporadically travel to other locations (will be reimbursed)
- Full time available, position is for 40 hours (part-time up to 36 hours is negotiable).
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
This vacancy can also be found under:
HR Advisor, HR generalist, HR Advise, Adviseur, Leiden, Den haag, the hague, Dutch, Nederlands, Engels, English.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up in Mijn Unique via http://www.unique.nl/en/im-looking-for-a-job/working-for-unique/open-application.
Our client offers a stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth and opportunities for learning where needed. You will get an attractive and competitive remuneration with extra-legal advantages in accordance with education, experience and skills.
They rely on the diversity of their workforce to drive their growth and success. They offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development making this client a great place to work.
The salary for this role is between 55-60K (based on full-time) depending on experience. 29 vacation days, travel from home to work is reimbursed. Other perks are a good pension plan, discount on your medical insurance and ofcourse a laptop and mobile will be provided.