You see things a little differently. So do we!
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Within the ‘IKEA Retail Experience’ - team we are looking for a Service Design leader
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
IKEA Retail Experience has the assignment to secure a successful, consistent, and relevant IKEA experience across all customer meeting points that are developed together with Core Business Range & Supply and all IKEA franchisees in order to create a common and unique IKEA way to engage our customers and offer them relevant services.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com
Curious about the role?
Some of the main responsibilities, contributions and activities are:
· Designing future retail concept, physical and digital.
· Supporting in explorations and innovative development projects with service and experience design.
· Puts project demands in context and define real customer needs by applying appropriate techniques and tools.
· Working with relevant research and foresight in order to design solutions related to customer behavior and/or experience.
· Works across the organization to make changes to service designs to improve the customer experience and commitment to brand.
· Responsible for service design resource pool, resourcing the right internal- and external profiles, who will deliver capabilities in the area of copywriting, storytelling , experience/service retail design, operational retail design, commercial retail design
What we expect you to bring with you
· Prototyping and testing complex customer experience elements.
· Understanding the consumer experience and incorporate many points of data, internal and external, and simplify complex experience elements using appropriate techniques and tools, such as customer journeys, personas.
· Building and maintaining up to date resource pool of service design capabilities.
· Lead and work effectively in cross-functional and cross-organisational teams towards set goals.
· Ability to take a strong forward looking customer centric approach in all aspects of the assignment.
· Tech-savvy-ability to grasp and lead digital assignments.
· Facilitating internal communication and alignment needed in order to ensure proposed service design is delivered to the organization.
· Experience in designing future retail concepts, both physically and digitally.
· Experience in traditional and upcoming design processes needed to formally describe new service designs in a simple and understandable manner.
· Recent front end customer retail experience.
· Well versed in prototyping and testing methodologies needed to validate new service ideas
· Digital experience in elements of graphic design, brand design, UX, agile digital developmentMore Information
Inter IKEA Systems offers an exciting work environment in a global marketplace with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. You will be part of a flexible, values-driven and open organisation and get the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand! This is a full time position (40 hours per week). The role is based in Delft in the Netherlands, or potentially in Malmö, Sweden. You will report to the Development Support Manager.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 18 March 2020. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to come and work with us and why you would be a good fit for this role.
Uren per week: Full Time