As a VAT Compliance Manager you will work together with your colleagues on tax issues for (inter)national (listed) clients. Other activities include:
- Filing and reviewing (complex) VAT and ICP returns;
- Advising clients on their VAT Compliance needs;
- Network conducting discussions with clients, colleagues, the tax authorities and other stakeholders;
- Maintaining and increasing your professional tax knowledge;
- Maintaining and extending your client portfolio;
- Supervising and training the more junior members of your team.
Over de werkgever
The department that you will work for is specialized in Transfer Pricing and other tax issues. Together with your colleagues you will strive for high quality. As a professional your development is crucial. This is the perfect environment to learn and grow as a professional, your career and your personal development is our centre of attention. Within this organization you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your professional skills. A healthy work/life balance is important, that’s why there is room for social activities like the ‘VrijMiBo’ and others. So do you see yourself work here? Apply today.
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive salary and benefits based on years of experience;
- Bonus opportunities;
- 25 holidays with the option of more;
- The chance to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- An open work atmosphere;
- A knowledge organization where you are encouraged to learn and grow professionally and personally;
- Training opportunities both internal and external.
- You have a degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics and a minimum of 8 years of experience, preferably gained at a NOB advisory firm or at a large multinational;
- Registered as NOB is preferred;
- You have strong communication skills, analytical skills, you are result-oriented, stress-resistant and have eye for detail.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
De heer K.J. Zuiderveld
| E-mail email@example.com