Do you have the packing, checking and coordinating skills that makes for a perfect shipping clerk? And are you up for the challenge of a physically demanding job? In short, are you the organizing Rambo that we’re looking for? If so, we have the job for you! We offer you a position at a company that provides a good salary, reimbursement of travels expenses and the chance to earn a permanent contract. Continue reading to find out more about the working conditions and apply!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a shipping clerk for a client at Schiphol.
As a shipping clerk you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Ensuring all orders are packed correctly and are tied securely to pallets
- Prepacking accessories in date order and following the corresponding instructions
- Ensuring all packages are staged for consolidation check
- Preparing shipment documents and carrier labels
- Arranging labelled boxes for loading for transport
- Making sure that the assembly area is clean
- Gross salary of €10.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- The possibility to get a permanent contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube
You preferably live in the Amsterdam area, for example in Amstelveen, Hilversum or Hoofddorp.Do you meet all the criteria? Don’t wait any longer and apply today!The application process
- At least an EQF-4 or mbo level 4 degree or higher
- A minimum of two years working experience as a shipping clerk or something similar, for example as a warehouse employee, logistics employee or heftruck driver
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Good command of the English language (at least B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Good physical condition due to the physically demanding work
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
About the company
The company you are going to work at is a global provider of conveying solutions, offering direct services in more than 100 countries. At this moment we unfortunately cannot tell you the name of the company, we will tell you more a few steps ahead in the procedure.
In this position you will be working between 7.30 and 17.00 from Monday through Friday.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for 26 weeks, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
10,72 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
More information? Contact Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iederee