Remote Diagnostic Specialist
The EMEA Technical Operations team is looking for a highly technical individual to assist with remotely diagnosing vehicles. Candidate must have strong technical troubleshooting abilities, excellent communication skills and be willing to interface with a combination of both technical and non-technical departments, as well as interaction with customer support on issues that may arise directly from the customers.
Experienced persons may have a background in automotive vehicle systems, vehicle repair processes and technologies, and high level customer service skills. Candidates must be able to thrive in a high energy team environment managing multiple events at once. Your core values should revolve around providing amazing service and exceeding customer expectations, while having a calm and focused demeanor.
- Perform remote diagnostics and troubleshooting on field issues by looking at vehicle live data or logs.
- Resolve escalations from Service and Customer Support at regional level that can be resolved remotely
- Perform troubleshooting, remote diagnostics, and case review.
- Intercept and resolve technical escalations that may normally need to be resolved by either Regional Technical Specialist or Service Engineering teams.
- Create, edit, and improve internal facing Toolbox articles and other technical reference systems at Tesla.
- Collaborate directly with other Technical Operations team to continuously improve tools and automation to increase efficiency.
- Recognize trends and patterns in customer reported issues and provide feedback to Engineering
- Work with Customer Support to either relay the findings of a diagnoses, or gather further information
- Experience in remotely diagnosing hardware and software systems.
- Experience with automotive or enterprise level software troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding of theory of operation of current Tesla models.
- Extensive Knowledge in DAS and Infotainment Systems
- Understanding of Linux systems is very beneficial.
- Strong data interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Uren per week: