The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Lead & coordinate the Global process for monthly and annual income tax accounting and reporting for approximately 40 legal entities while safe-guarding effective internal controls;
- Maintain the Global income tax accounting tool (OneSource Tax Provision) and provide technical support to all end-users;
- Lead the statutory compliance process for ~ 25 legal entities in Europe including adequate GAAP-to-Stat equity reconciliations and internal supporting documentation.
- Ensure regional accounting policies are in accordance with corporate standards and internal control guidelines and coordinate with internal stakeholders (such as SBU E&BS, Tax, Treasury) for Controllership reviews;
Over de werkgever
Our client is a global leader in their field. They employ over 25.000 in 50 countries. Their revenues exceed the 40 billion mark. In Holland they have got multiple desks in the south and in Amsterdam. You will join their Amsterdam team. For our client its important that no freelancers are introduced. The only way to do this assignment is through a payroll construction.
Wat wij bieden
- A assignment for the duration of 12 months;
- The option of extension;
- The chance to work at a large multinational;
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably gained at the big 4 or at a large multinational;
- You are proficient with ERP Systems;
- You are fluent in English.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
De heer Panjeh Shahi
| E-mail email@example.com