Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
- Develop & Manage strategic eCommerce partnerships for key customers (e.g.AH.nl/Jumbo.com/Amazon);
- Define the eCommerce customer strategy (f.e. assortment, promotions, activations);
- Negotiate with customers on yearly contracts/budgets, campaign pricing, and the exchange of data/knowledge;
- Manage eCommerce budgets;
- Review and optimize business performance on KPI’s (campaign turnover/ online share).
- Translate the FC Category strategies to online category strategies;
- Be internal eCommerce Thought Leader: should we enter new markets/new categories/develop new products?;
- Continuously expand your eCommerce knowledge by attending group discussions and lectures, reading books, publications etc;
- Influence (Offline) Trade Marketing, Brandmanagement and Sales with eCommerce insights to make Online part of FC ‘DNA’;
- Shopper Insights.
Lead and continuously improve on TASC: our online shopper fundamentals
- Gather/generate shopper data (f.e. via shopperlabs, a/b testing) and translate into actionable insights;
- Create the ideal online shopper journey per channel, enhancing our ability win on the online shelfs (from Zero to Hero).
- MSc degree (preferably in Business Management, Marketing Management);
- 4+ years commercial experience as demonstrated by Account mgmt. or Trade Marketing including proven eCommerce experience;
- Financial awareness and entrepeneurship;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication Skills (Dutch and English).
Uren per week: