Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
The PAT cluster within Business Support is a growing team that plays an essential role in developing the FrieslandCampina strategy of moving towards product qualification/fingerprinting techniques, inline measurements and applying and maintaining a wider range of spectroscopic and not spectroscopic analytical techniques in the business.
As the Senior PAT Specialist, you will develop, implement and maintain inline measurements in close cooperation with all FC businesses. You will work within a team of specialists and analysts and report to the Cluster Leader Process Analytical Technology. As a member of a multidisciplinary team you will:
- Develop and maintain an external network with suppliers to constantly scout for new developments in the area of inline measurements to assess their suitability for FrieslandCampina
- By participation in national regulatory bodies and international standardization bodies (IDF, ISO) influence the outcome and set global standards around inline measurement
- Based on your competences, guide complex root cause analysis activities with the current network of inline instruments and suggest the right short term corrective as well as long term preventive actions that match the long term strategy.
- Regular travelling in the Netherlands (10 % of the time) and occasional travels abroad will be part of the job
- Msc or PhD degree in chemical engineering or physical chemistry
- Integral and overlooking view on all related disciplines (process control, process engineering, automation,
- Strong expertise in spectroscopy (NIR, Raman) and other analytical techniques for inline process measurements
- Experience with inline measurement of physical properties like viscosity and particle size distribution
- Experience with processing spectroscopic data processing techniques (PLS, PCA) and the required software tools for this (matlab, Simca)
- More than 7 years experience in an industrial environment ( pharmaceutical, chemical, food ) with applying spectroscopic techniques
- Hands on in running experiments in a lab or in a production setting and to do troubleshooting on locations
- Leading complex projects related to implementation of inline process measurements including the strategic management of stakeholders in the fields of QC, QA and technology
- Change management skills to implement new inline measurements and to transfer chemometric modelling concepts from R&D to the business
- Capability to facilitate and give trainings about inline measurements
- Coach direct colleagues in order to grow functional competences towards inline measurements within the cluster
- Excellent English skills, Dutch is a plus but not required
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Add local Compensation Benefits information, to make the offer more concrete.
Uren per week: