Experienced at leading a High Performing Team in a fast moving market? Highly driven with proven success? Stryker have a unique opportunity for a highly driven and experienced individual to lead their Public Access business within the Medical Franchise.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies to help people survive acute emergencies, lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker is a global leader in the development and supply of Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) and are marketed under the highly recognised LIFEPAK® and HeartSine® brands. A dynamic marketplace driven by technology and commercial positioning, Stryker’s highly competitive portfolio of AEDs are widely deployed in homes, workplaces and communities to aid victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
This senior role, reporting to the Sales Director, EMEA, involves leading a highly driven team in managing a broad line of channel partners across the region to effectively create and service end customer demand for our products. The applicant will be a seasoned professional focussed on fostering deep and reliable relationships with channel partners and key influencers at C Level in several markets. He/She will establish and maintain, in partnership with our channel partners, a market presence in a way that enhances the company’s reputation, create awareness and demand in commercial and public access markets.
- Exceed and deliver Quarterly and Yearly Quotas; managing capital and recurring revenue pipeline development alongside accurate forecasting vs. quota reporting directly into the EMEA Sales Director.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a high performing sales team in quota delivery and implementation of marketing plans with both strategical and tactical approaches to business acceleration within the segment.
- Oversee regular/quarterly business reviews with channel partners
- Manage and maintain Stryker’s Indirect Channel compliance, education and training programs
- Develop, review and refine marketing plans together with the marketing team to create awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest and demand for Stryker’s products and services.
- Maintain direct relationships all key decision makers (clinical, administrative / economic), Key Opinion Leaders up to C Level and key referrals in all accounts
- Identify potential new accounts and new market entry strategies.
- Understand / Utilize Market Dynamics to support Business Acceleration.
- Take a creative approach to new business development for both current and new market opportunities.
- Maintain Stryker’s leading positon in the Public Access marketplace and exhibit passion for Styker’s mission, values and leadership qualities
- Strong commercial acumen
- 5 Years, proven sales success within the commercial B-To-B or Medical Device Distribution Management Arena
- Regional Sales Management and or / Product / Marketing Experience
- Degree in Business, Life-science, Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or another relevant, advanced degree
- Competent in Microsoft Office and preferable knowledge of CRM System
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media
- Leadership Qualities “Visionary & Creative”
- Management Skill Set “Developing High Performing Teams”
- Highly Competitive and Driven to Succeed
- Highly Organized and displays Excellence in Planning & Time Management
- Relationship Building Excellence - Ability to Communicate on All Levels; including Internal and External Stakeholders
- Passion for Technology and Mission
- High Integrity
- Negotiating Skills
- Decisive and Assertive
- Service Orientated
- Strategic Thinker
- Collaborative Approach
Work From Home: Field-basedTravel Percentage: 50%