Within the role of Data Steward, you will be responsible for generating and managing parts-related data in our ERP system. Additionally, you will help to identify and fulfil the data needs of the business. You will also support stakeholders by analysing the data they need to run and improve their processes. You will join the Services Data Management team, which is responsible for managing all of the master parts data for IHC Services (trade parts). Your primary objective as Data Steward will be to maintain a high level of data quality for the parts available in the ERP. Secondly, you will contribute to the improvement of our business processes. You will focus on the data produced and developed within our processes, and its flow through different applications. Through this, you will support the business to create and maintain a high-quality standard of data. Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- the timely, correct and complete entry of master data relating to parts in to our ERP system
- gathering and updating any missing data from older parts by using the knowledge of different departments
- working in partnership to challenge processes and identify data requirements
- acting as the point of contact for all data-related matters within IHC Services
- understanding the use of data in the context of business processes, as well as the data flow through and across different applications
- maintaining regular contact with colleagues in all departments who create and use data
- measuring and ensuring the quality and consistency of data use across all departments.
To be eligible for the position of Data Steward, you must have:
- bachelor or master degree, and sound business knowledge
- financial, business information management or industrial engineering background
- experience working with ERP, PDM and CRM systems, and (preferably) knowledge of ITIL, ASL, Prince2 and/or Scrum
- understanding of the importance of data quality and its impact on effective operations
- strong problem-solving skills, a high degree of creativity, a highly motivated attitude and willingness to establish strong relationships with colleagues
- the ability to adjust to changes and take the initiative
- keen focus on delivering the optimal service/product to end users, as well as a flexible attitude and a willingness to work outside of normal office hours
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Uren per week: