Consultant junior / medior
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Infor Library & Information Solutions provide end-to-end automation for your library. The system helps libraries, archives, and museums market services and engage staff and customers in interactive ways, providing access to both digital and traditional materials. Our format-agnostic solutions support multiple databases, formats, or locations, and provide key performance data and metrics to give decision makers actionable insights. Infor Library & Information Solutions are built to meet the needs of integrated library systems, consortia, individual branches, special libraries, and visually impaired users.
For our business unit in the Netherlands we are hiring a consultant for installing, configuring and supporting our Library Solutions product portfolio at new and existing customer sites.
The following are the key responsibilities for your role as an Infor Consultant in the Library Division for the V-smart (Integrated Library System), Iguana (Portal) and V-insight (BI Analytics) products:
- Establish project plans together with the customer
- Managing progress, change control and reporting internally and to the customer
- Installation, configuration and support of the products at libraries, archives and museums
- Training of customers
- Customize the appearance and content of the Iguana portal together with the customer
- Advise customers on ways to get the maximum benefit of the products for their staff and end-users
- Liaise with Infor Library Division Sales, Support and R&D organizations for problems, feedback from customers and suggestions to improve products and services
Over de werkgever
Infor is a $ 3.2B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 68,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Koch Equity Development. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
- Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent, so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
- Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leap that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress. Our Values Set Us Apart
- Fine cooperation with experienced colleagues
- Growth opportunities within Infor
- Pension based on available premium.
- Medical care
- Business car, mobile phone, laptop for your work
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply and send your CV to: email@example.com.
The key requirements/experience expected for this job vacancy are:
- One to three years of experience in a similar position
- Project management skills and use of project management tools and methodology
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office tools
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 44.000,- tot € 45.000,- per jaar