Junior Sales Rep - German - Nijmegen
Our client is an international leader in global IT field. They are looking for a self motivated, proactive go getter to work as their Account Manager mainly for their German market but also various other markets. This opportunity offers great growth opportunities where your input will be tremendously rewarded. You will deal with existing accounts and at the same time you will also have the opportunity to develop your own portfolio. You will become a pivotal part of a very vibrant and successful international sales team.
- In this role, you will be managing and developing your own accounts (no territory limits).
- You will also be managing your own sales deals from the very beginning to end (quotes to delivery).
- Your main task is finding new opportunities, suggesting new ways of selling our clients products and services.
- You will be creating your own portfolio through prospecting, and generating leads
- You will also be attending on-site meetings and business conferences, mainly within Europe.
- To have excellent English language skills
- Fluent in German
- To have a real passion for sales and business development
- To be commercially oriented
- To have an amazing ability to multitask (sales, purchasing etc.).
- To be proactive, and have a determined mindset
- To be preferably living within comfortable travel distance to Nijmegen
- To be a great team-player but also able work independently
- A good sense of humor
- Interest in the IT industry
- Hands on training for the first 6 months.
- Existing customer base and leads will be offered.
- Possibility of occasionally attending field visits with the manager
- Limitless opportunities to sell anywhere in the world
- Achievable targets with an attractive commission plan.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and huge international environment
Wat wij bieden