PR Coordinator EMEA - English - Rotterdam
As the PR, Ambassadors & Influencers Coordinator you will be responsible for all PR activities, ambassador contact and influencers campaigns for the EMEA region. You are an experienced PR/marketing expert who is up to date with the latest trends in both fields. Besides that, you're a good communicator, have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple deadlines. In this position you will work closely with the HQ team in the USA.
- Coordinate all PR activities and by keeping PR agencies up to date with relevant information including seasonal product initiatives and brand updates.
- Responsible and main contact for the European PR agencies and execution of PR in the Netherlands.
- Copy write PR texts, press releases and marketing/promotional texts in cooperation with agencies and/or translation agencies.
- Coordinate language translations for marketing texts.
- Coordinate operational tasks with regards to product delivery, competition prizes, etc.
- Assist in the creation of additional consumer materials like inserts, booklets, flyers, brochures.
- Collect and analyze PR related data to create comprehensive reports, in order to continuously improve future PR strategies and campaigns.
Ambassadors & Influencers
- Pro-actively keep contact with current EMEA ambassador team on a regular base as well as through campaigns and seeding programs.
- Find new ambassadors and influencers and set up collaborations to generate content, reach and positive brand awareness in the right target groups.
- Seek for opportunities to integrate ambassador and influencer stories within social media, PR or media campaigns.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Bachelor's degree in media, marketing/communication or equivalent education.
- 2-3 years of (international) experience in marketing, PR and/or communication, in the sporting goods and/or outdoor, lifestyle industry.
- Good understanding of brand marketing campaigns within a similar role.
- Languages: English fluent (written and spoken) required. Knowledge of German language is an advantage.
- Proven experience working with PR and media agencies.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team (marketing teams, cross functional go-to-market teams). And ability to build strong working relationships with several partners.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge: PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven strong presentation, organizational and written & oral communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to small and large groups.
- Flexibility to work in a fast moving and creative environment where high level of productivity is demanded.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
Wat wij bieden
€ 1,- tot € 100,-