Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
The main activities of the Operational Technology Specialist are:
- Support your Technology Specialist colleagues with the definition of the OT requirements and OT design in the front end loading of investment projects and with OT support during the commissioning and validation.
- Provide OT expertise support to investment projects and programs regarding the use of OT standards and OT FrieslandCampina best practices.
- Keep the Business Group OT information up-to-date and participate in the FrieslandCampina Technology Expert Team on Operational Technology topics.
- Develop/drive the development of the OT programs, standards and procedures based on expert role.
- Provide analyses of current OT (work)processes, evaluate bottle necks and advice regarding improvements in processes and procedures. Provide expertise.
- An academic degree in Industrial Automation, (Food) Process technology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or similar
- At least 8 years relevant work experience, preferable in the food or dairy industry
- Experience in operational technology
- Analytical, communication skills, independent, flexible, solution oriented
Uren per week: