Booking.com is looking for a Technology Product Manager to join our Core Infrastructure - Data Services department at our Amsterdam headquarters.
Core Infrastructure delivers an easy to use and dependable ecosystem of infrastructure, services, and tooling so ideas can quickly become reality for our customers.
As a member of one of the 40+ infrastructure teams, you will be given the freedom to make significant and measurable changes impacting millions of people.
- Ensures the team delivers the most meaningful results for the business: the most impactful stories, improvements, features, and products within the team’s scope.
- Defines the vision (end goal, one year and beyond) and roadmap (how to achieve it, quarter-per-quarter) for the team.
- Works with the team to translate user needs into development requirements that drive impact for the business.
- Is responsible for the ideation, post-mortem, prioritization, backlog, customer feedback loop processes for team.
- Guide new features and services from inception to launch while keeping (internal) customers at the center of everything.
- Measures and reports the team’s progress and impact to the business in an open and effective way. This includes using data to inform team priorities and decision-making.
- Is the advocate for the team’s customers and stakeholders within the team and keeps the track, customers, stakeholders, and the wider business up-to-date with team progress.
- At least 3 years of experience as a technology Product Manager working on infrastructure, developer, or software products.
- Experience with product management of data infrastructure and database technologies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Phenomenal teammate with a bottom-up ideation process.
- Ability to see the big picture, without losing sight of the product details.
- An analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills proven by the ability to structure issues and analyze alternative solutions.
- Able to understand and formulate meaningful business metrics.
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has regular knowledge sharing, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 500+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for an Infrastructure Product Owner in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.