The Quality Coordinator is responsible to support the review, update and maintenance of the Integrated Management System.
Collaborates with Quality and other internal departments to support on quality related matters.
Supports the Quality organization in reporting, tracking and monitoring tasks.
- Review and update of SOPs/WI/Forms to meet Company, Customer and Regulatory agreed expectations.
- Support root cause analysis and develop associated CAPA to prevent recurrence and ensure completion of effectiveness checks.
- Provide support to the Customer Service team with requests (e.g. supplier questionnaires, certificates).
- Provide support to departments to resolve and permanently fix quality related issues.
- Supports the repack process and inspections
- Supports the release of restricted and on-hold items in the system.
- Able to educate employees on Quality related topics
- Supports and monitors several Quality and Regulatory owned processes (e.g. CAPA, Complaints etc.)
- Support and work closely with the Quality Manager where required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with solid skills in group decision making
- Ability to set and communicate priorities and work in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent communication skills – able to interface with internal colleagues
- Strong listening skills
- Detail oriented
- Ownership and self-starter
- Proactive problem solving, ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, takes initiative
- Bachelor degree (preferred Life science, Pharmaceutical)
- 2 years working experience in Quality
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, and Quality management systems and applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent communications skills, accurate and solution focused
- Speaking and writing knowledge of English
- Strong MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and numerical skills
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
- Temp project for 3 months with a possibility to extend.
- Salary based on seniority
- Start ASAP
Uren per week:
+31 (0)6 212 753 53