Internship Branding and Marketing
Based in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands
An opportunity has arisen for an internship at the Branding and Marketing department of Olam Cocoa in Koog aan de Zaan, Netherlands. For a period of minimum 5 months you have the opportunity to be part of a small, energetic, positive and multifunctional team, where you will work and collaborate as a link between different functions and you will be responsible to deliver your own projects. This can be planned as a classical internship or a bachelor thesis project starting March 2020.
During your internship the main duties will include:
· Responsibility for delivering a marketing project regarding a large trade fair stand and related brand communication development, event set-up and support
· Responsibility for the branding, marketing and communication of a product development project in partnership with the Product Development and Innovation team and delivering a 360-communication toolkit
· Engaging in brand strategy development, assisting the Brand Manager
· Assisting in the development of sustainable cocoa brand / product projects
A successful intern will possess the following:
· A (post-)graduate student / person with an interest in marketing, branding and communications. Preferably a person with previous internship experience of at least 6 months and/or work experience in a multinational.
· Excellent English language communication skills and proficiency (both oral & written);
· In possession of EU work permit / EU citizen.
· Ability to effectively and efficiently utilise Outlook and full MS suite of programmes (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams)
· Someone who is responsible and accountable, a 'go getter' with a positive / energetic attitude, and someone who is curious, open minded, and ready to accept new challenges.
· Ability to work independently and take responsibility for delivering projects on deadline and to completion, and in an entrepreneurial way.
· Interest in food/beverage sector, in digital / social media / blogging, in design and in sustainability. Must love cocoa and chocolate!
· Travel required: 5% of time.
We offer an interesting internship at an international company as part of the marketing and communication team based in London and in the Netherlands. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will have the opportunity to experience the everyday work life at a multinational company and be part of an exciting brand development journey, to learn about the cocoa world and its delicious ingredients. Koog aan de Zaan is the office location where you will be based together with the Brand Manager.
If you're ready to learn and be challenged and like more information, please share you CV and cover letter detailing your interest via the application form.