In our world class Financial Shared Service Center, we strive for delivering excellent customer service to our internal and external partners. Daily we are responsible for Stryker's European Business Services serving more than 20 countries.
- Do you want to be part of a driven and multicultural working environment?
- Do you want to join a company which improves people´s lives on a daily basis?
- Do you feel thrilled by overcoming challenge?
- Can you manage multiple priorities at the same time?
Yes? So, we probably have a career opportunity for you!
Your key Responsibilities
The Intercompany Supervisor is responsible for supporting the day to day operations and coordination of the Intercompany team. The Intercompany team services the European Commercial and GQO entities (22 in total). You will report to the Intercompany Associate Manager. Working closely with the European and US Based stakeholders you will have the below responsibilities that include but are not limited to the following. Note that responsibilities may be added or removed as deemed necessary based on the needs of the business.
- Leading the day-to-day operations of the Junior Intercompany team members, helping on setting ongoing individual and team objectives, prioritizing work and optimizing resources to meet or exceed SLA’s
- Assisting the Intercompany Associate Manager on HR Supervisory responsibilities of the team:
- Monthly one to one’s, performance reviews, daily huddle
- Keeping the team engaged and motivated
- Contributing to a positive working environment
- Reviewing and approving journal entries and account reconciliations according to Stryker Policy
- Supporting processes related to the identification and evaluation of the organization’s risk areas and providing significant input to the development of annual business plans
- Ensuring critical business processes are well documented and communicated to facilitate effective and efficient execution
- Assisting on maintaining close supervision of metrics, KPI’s and data insights to ensure efficiency and driving team performance
- Driving continuous improvements initiatives
- Building effective relationships within Stryker Finance and Corporate and European FP&A teams
- Communicating with different stakeholders to manage expectations
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Finance and Accounting or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Shared Services, Accounting or Intercompany
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong excel skills at an advanced level
- Familiar with USGAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Familiar with Oracle/SAP (preferable)
- Communication, able to effectively communicate at all levels within the company
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- This role is based in our offices in Amsterdam;
- 40 working hours/week;
- Competitive salary with 10% bonus opportunity
- 8,5 % holiday allowance
- 27 holidays per year on full time basis
Do you want to see more benefits? Click on the links below!
Who we are and what we believe:
A dozen reasons to love us:
Work From Home: Not availableTravel Percentage: None