As part of the Research and Development (R&D) Procurement Category Team, the Procurement Specialist will play a supporting role in the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, category management, supplier relationship and contract management, risk & compliance management and stakeholder management. Located in Boxmeer, the Netherlands, the Procurement Specialist will take a lead role in supporting all R&D sourcing activities at that site.
The Job role is challenging, diverse and complex, requiring a person with strategic sourcing experience and strong project management and organizational skills.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in engineering, science or business
- At least three (3) years of work experience in strategic sourcing, contract negotiation and execution
- SAP Experience
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills (> 75% of work will be in English)
- Project Management and problem-solving experience and skills
- High degree of flexibility, and adaptability to working in complex and dynamic environments
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people with many different disciplines
- Experience handling multiple simultaneous and complex projects requiring frequent communication
- Ability to work independently with some coaching
Over de werkgever
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all R&D sourcing activities in Boxmeer, The Netherlands
- Participation in cross functional strategic sourcing projects (using an established sourcing management process): Establish sources of supply via market intelligence and analysis, competitive sourcing events, cost analyses, strategic analyses, due diligence/compliance assessments and contract negotiations
- Contract Negotiation and Management: Responsible to create pre-negotiation plans, participate in (and in local cases, lead) negotiation sessions with suppliers and to implement contracts after execution.
- Proactive Cost Management: Development, negotiation and implementation of cost savings projects.
- Develop & Sustain Supplier Relationship Management Programs to monitor, report, manage and continuously improve supplier performance, including supplier visits, regular business review meetings and developing key performance indicators.
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships within Animal Health R&D; develop a broad understanding of stakeholder needs and priorities; support as Procurement expert in cross-functional teams
- Support the Procure-to-Pay process (and transactional purchasing support) at the local site in Boxmeer, the Netherlands and Schwabenheim, Germany.
- Based at the local R&D site in Boxmeer, the Netherlands
- Frequent travel to Schwabenheim, Germany required (1-2 per Quarter, maybe more during the first onboarding months)
- Some additional travel (national / Europe) for supplier visits and team meetings infrequently required
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Danny Stijnen via email@example.com of bel 06-46928521.vast